Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ward Pinewood Derby

For our ward activity we had a family pinewood derby. Mac had started his car three weeks ago. Bobby had picked out a car he liked but then we got busy with the kitchen (see the next post) and he ended up picking out a simpler design and made it all this week. Daubed as the anorexic Smith car it was deceptively light looking. Mac's friend poured him some cylindrical lead weights that he put in the back. It took second place! Not bad for two days worth of work. I was trying to take picture of the process but then Mac ended up painting it at like eleven at night so I missed that picture! The activity was fun, good company and good food. I have no kitchen so I had to make something that I didn't have to cook. I made an apple and cookie salad so did three other people.



No comments:

Post a Comment