Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fuzzy Dogs Don't Share

Bobby loves dogs. More than any of our other children, Bobby says these are my dogs. He likes to go outside and play with them. Bobby and Emma play fetch quite a bit. She is really good about bringing the ball back and dropping it at Bobby's feet because she wants to keep playing.

















The other day Bobby was at my mom's house while I was at work. While we were driving home he told me "Mom, fuzzy dogs don't share." I honestly had no idea what he had said so I replied "oh really they do." He got mad and told me "no they don't share!" So I asked him again what he had said. He replied, "fuzzy dogs, like daisy" this is my mom's golden retriever, "don't share with me." Daisy is very stubborn and while she wants to play fetch with you she also doesn't want to give up her toy. So she will just follow you around with a stick or ball in her mouth whining but she will not drop it so you can throw it for her. I guess Bobby had tried to pick up a stick that she had dropped and Daisy snatched it back up nipping Bobby in the process. He then tried to pull it out her mouth. This is an almost impossible task. So he decided that Fuzzy Dogs don't share and he won't try and play ball with her . Despite Daisys selfish nature, Bobby loves to go outside and attempt to play with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment