Sunday, November 29, 2009

Gobble Gobble Giggle!

We had a wonderful and fairly relaxing Thanksgiving. We went to my sisters house with my family that lives here in town. We had all the the fixings. Everyone ate way too much and then they all piled on Mac and took a nap. We really did have a nice day. It was very relaxing. The boys watched some football and I went to Michael's with my mom and sisters. After that we ate some pie and ice cream (way way too much pie and ice cream). And then we played some games before we went home. It was just a perfect example of all the things I have in my life to be thankful for. I have a great family, plenty to eat and a nice warm place to stay. I believe my family is truly blessed and I deeply give thanks for all that we have.
I taught the kids a song that they performed on Thanksgiving for the family. Here it is, wishing you a happy holiday straight from our hearts!


No comments:

Post a Comment