Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Guess Who

This year for Halloween Bobby wanted to dress up like Spider man. Then we were in Michaels looking at the Halloween clearance and he saw a dog mask and told me he wanted to be a cowboy dog. So he was both; at some Halloween activities he dressed up like Spider man and at one he wore his dog mask. The girls wanted to be Susan and Lucy off of The Chronicles of Nrania.  So I sewed them dresses that looked like the coronations gowns those characters wore at the end of the movie. It  took a bit of time but it was worth it and they turned out great. Even Mac and I got to get into the costume spirit. We went to a murder mystery party. It was set at a castle in the 15th century. Mac was a woodcutter and I was a huntresses. We had a lot of fun.









No comments:

Post a Comment