Monday, January 18, 2010

All worn out

So it's a Monday and yesterday on Sunday we took a long nap. So then we, as in me and Bobby, stayed up late. He has this thing about not going to bed until I go to bed. I really need to work on reinforcing the bedtime policy. But some nights when I'm up doing homework and Mac is already asleep because he wakes up at five to go to work I just bring him downstairs, put him on the couch, and throw a movie in. He usually falls asleep in 15 minutes but that way he is not upstairs getting in and out of bed waking everyone else up! Anyway Mac told me there were not enough pictures of me in our family photo archive (I think there were six all last year) so here one is. The girls came home from school to find Bobby, me and the dog napping. Eliza, who is way into taking pictures, snapped this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment