Friday, June 19, 2009

Family, Gifts and Thomas Too

Bobby turned three on Wednesday. He had to have some dental work done on Tuesday so we waited to have his birthday party until Thursday. I have been asking him what he wanted for a cake for the last couple weeks. He told me he wanted a Bob the Builder cake, OSO the Special Agent (he's a Playhouse Disney cartoon character), Elmo, Sponge Bob and Thomas the train. I finally just picked the one I thought would be fun and designed it. So he got a Thomas cake and he loved it. We had family over and let him open his presents, then we sang to him, he blew out the candles and we all ate cake. Bobby loved everything he got. He has been playing with all of his toys all day and my front room looks like a toy store blew up in there. Now when I ask him how old he is, he tells me twelve! I think he is growing up fast enough without skipping nine years.















Here's the top view of the cake
and the view from the front











Bobby was so excited when he saw his finished cake he just giggled and giggled! Here he is blowing out his candles

Bobby opening his presents

No comments:

Post a Comment