The week of the recital is always a little busy because we have tech rehersal twice and then dance rehersal twice plus pictures and then the performance. No matter how busy it is I think it is worth it.
I really enjoy watching the girls dance and they enjoy performing. This year it was fun because Eliza's dance number was in the second
act so she got to sit with us and watch the whole first act and Taylor's number was in the first act so she got to sit with us and watch the whole second act. They usually don't get to see each other dance. Taylor was a butterfly (if that isn't obvious from her costume) and Eliza was a little girl that Hansel let out of the witche's cottage. The girls really like this dance school. They switched teachers this year and have made some new friends. For the month of June they don't have classes. This works out good for Taylor because she is playing softball this summer during the month of June. I'll keep everyone updated on how her team does.





No comments:
Post a Comment