Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hoppy Easter!

Easter Sunday was very nice. To be able to listen to the prophets voice was uplifting. We didn't go to church but the girls still wanted to wear their new dresses. So they wore their dresses all day. The kids got their baskets in the morning and then proceeded to eat candy ALL DAY LONG!



We went to Mac's parents for a while in the afternoon. The girls wanted to show them their dresses. I didn't make the girls dresses this year. I found such cute ones at the end of last year for a great deal. They've been in my closet since last March!

Then we went out to my parents for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. I truly enjoy living around family so that we can celebrate holidays with them. Having family around just seems to make the holidays so much nicer. I took a vegetable tray and a raspberry pretzel desert to dinner. This is my vegetable dip tray I took more than just these vegetables.

She finally found her last egg!

Bobby was an eagle eye at finding easter eggs.

Grandpa helped Bobby break open all his Easter goodies.


Dad teasing Eliza for not being strong enough to open an egg

No comments:

Post a Comment